About the 2018 Conference
Our inaugural 2018 Legal & Technology Procurement Conference will look at strategies and challenges in legal procurement in light of the disruptive changes taking place in the legal technology field. You’ll receive practical guidance from specialists with vast, hands-on experience in this complex area.
We are including four breakout sessions, to give delegates more choice and a greater opportunity for interaction with the speakers. We also appreciate that context is essential for fully understanding how procurement decisions will work in practice and as such we are bringing on board a greater number of in-house experts who can explain why they have done things in a particular way and with what consequences.
Conference topics include:
- Innovation in AI technology
- Make, buy, right-shore, outsource: What’s your in-house legal procurement strategy?
- Building a compelling business case that shows an ROI to support a major investment in legal tech
- Changing the working paradigm in in-house legal teams and improving operational efficiency
- Overcoming the challenges of implementation in legal tech
Legal tech review breakout sessions include:
- Data and data technology
- Workflow technology
- Contract technology
- Knowledge management technology
Who should attend?
The conference will present an excellent opportunity to meet with GCs, legal COOs, CFOs and operation heads, procurement consultants, providers of legal, alternative and ancillary legal services and other professionals involved in legal and legal tech procurement.