About the 2018 Event
Thomson Reuters Transforming Women’s Leadership in the Law programme is delighted to announce its inaugural conference bringing together private practice, in-house, public sector and the Bar to address the structural barriers that impede women as they progress in their legal careers. We will share the experiences of a number of leaders in our industry and aim to encourage the next generation. You will learn about tools to implement actionable steps and interventions to drive urgent change – in order to help more women advance.
It is vital to have a more diverse, open and varied discussion – so male advocates are encouraged to attend and participate.
Be part of this conference and let’s make things happen.
- UNDERSTAND how organisations need to adapt to meet the evolving needs of the next generation; the portfolio career path
- INTERVENTIONS to break behavioural patterns and adopt effective working practices
- APPROACHES the buy-side should be taking to bring about change
- CREATE a collaborative working culture to enable career development and prevent unconscious bias
- POSITION your organisation and talent strategies towards attracting, retaining and engaging this significant talent pool
- TAKING steps to address the gender pay and incentives gap
- REIGNITE legal careers: How to access returning talent
For more information about this programme please visit our Thought Leadership website.