About the 2018 Conference
Thomson Reuters Practical Law is delighted to host the 3rd Annual International Mergers & Acquisitions Conference.
This conference will look at current trends and challenges in International M&A. Led by a distinguished line-up of expert speakers, you will explore the practicalities and complexities of structuring and implementing cross border transactions as well as addressing the importance of post transaction integration. Time has been allowed throughout the day’s agenda of keynote talks, plenary panels and breakout sessions, for questions and discussion with the speakers.
- Emerging trends in international M&A
- Multi-jurisdictional cross border transactions
- Data, cyber risk and GDPR compliance in global M&A
- Post transaction challenges
- Insurance and international M&A
- Divestment – global carve out transactions
- Trends in North American M&A
- Competition law, Brexit and M&A deals
- Asian M&A hotspots: China and India
Who should attend?
The conference will present an excellent opportunity to meet with GCs, Heads of Legal M&A, M&A lawyers in private practice as well as other intermediaries including investment banks, consultants and M&A insurers.
To view the 2016 website, including the agenda, speakers, sponsors and more please click here.
2016 delegates included:
- Addleshaw Goddard
- Adepetun Caxton-Martins Agbor & Segun
- Aggregate Industries
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld
- Arthur J. Gallagher International
- BNY Mellon
- British American Tobacco
- Carey Olsen
- Davis Polk
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Fasken Martineau
- GCI Com
- Holiday Extras
- Hope Cement
- International Investment & Underwriting
- Joelson JD
- Kellogg Brown and Root Limited
- Kingspan Group
- Lepe Partners
- Low Carbon
- McArthurGlen Group
- NME Law
- Norges Bank
- Pentland Brands
- Starbucks Coffee Company (UK)
- Stericycle Group
- Texel Finance
- The Vita Group
- The Vitec Group
- Transatlantic Law International
- Turcan Connell
- UCB S.A.
- Virgin Mobile CEE